Cost of living in Burgos, Spain compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 407 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 121.187 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Burgos (Spain) is 30% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 506,221 Dinar (€4,177) in Burgos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gorakhpur costs ₨80 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beijing costs 元12,416 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 20,000 Ariary (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)