Cost of living in Burgos, Spain compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 116.342 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Burgos (Spain) is 41% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 550,044 Dinar (€4,728) in Burgos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (17 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.96 Lari (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 150 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$20,000 (31 minutes ago)