Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 791 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.167 DZD / SAR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is about the same as in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 335,709 Dinar (﷼ 10,771) in Buraidah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 326,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €380 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maldonado costs $U220 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Glasgow costs £5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)