Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 751 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 30.056 DZD / SAR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is about the same as in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 331,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 329,316 Dinar (﷼ 10,957) in Buraidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Berlin costs €3.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stavanger costs kr 250 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 15,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £1,234,570 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belgrade costs 93,890 Дин. (37 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Yaoundé costs 1,800 Franc (38 minutes ago)