Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 791 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.167 DZD / SAR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is about the same as in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 332,620 Dinar (﷼ 10,672) in Buraidah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 323,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $16 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 250 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 1,700 zł (35 minutes ago)