Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 793 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 109.602 DZD / USD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 11% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 384,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 342,759 Dinar ($3,127) in Bulawayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $126 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newark, New Jersey costs $2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨30 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)