Cost of living comparison between Bukavu, Democratic Republic of the Congo and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09739 DZD / CDF
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bukavu (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 17% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 457,160 Dinar (4,694,148 Franc) in Bukavu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in São José dos Campos costs R$ 1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,423 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rustenburg costs R 50 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)