Cost of living in Budva, Montenegro compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 394 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 117.336 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budva (Montenegro) is 21% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 471,076 Dinar (€4,015) in Budva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (about 1 hour ago)