Cost of living in Budva, Montenegro compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 504 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 121.400 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budva (Montenegro) is 12% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 350,282 Dinar (€2,885) in Budva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Pedro Sula costs L 200 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$123 (38 minutes ago)
- 8 rolls of toilet paper in Jerusalem costs 30 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,058 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Delhi costs ₨872,810 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)