Cost of living in Budva, Montenegro compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 772 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 136.408 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Budva (Montenegro) is 21% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 420,215 Dinar (€3,081) in Budva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 348,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$10 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 3,000 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mbabane costs Lilangeni900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 2 hours ago)