Cost of living in Budva, Montenegro compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 627 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 126.980 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budva (Montenegro) is 17% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 430,108 Dinar (€3,387) in Budva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 368,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $0.63 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 850 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $70 (8 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Bern costs CHF 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hamilton costs C$9 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (21 minutes ago)