Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,968 prices entered by 356 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37895 DZD / HUF
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 11% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 415,092 Dinar (1,095,375 Ft) in Budapest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 15 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €18,709 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salem costs ₨35 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)