Cost of living comparison between Budapest, Hungary and Algiers, Algeria
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,870 prices entered by 329 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.38866 DZD / HUF
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 9% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 444,132 Dinar (1,142,716 Ft) in Budapest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Burgas costs 40 лв (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Krasnodar costs руб 1.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arezzo costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)