Cost of living comparison between Bucheon, South Korea and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09676 DZD / KRW
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 12% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 421,857 Dinar (₩4,359,831) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nasik costs ₨12,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Manama costs Dinar 300 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.30 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Famagusta costs €10 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,050 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (24 minutes ago)