Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 408 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09699 DZD / KRW
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 20% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 560,447 Dinar (₩5,778,603) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gorakhpur costs ₨80 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beijing costs 元12,416 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 20,000 Ariary (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stuttgart costs €24 (about 1 hour ago)