Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09275 DZD / KRW
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 13% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 441,014 Dinar (₩4,755,037) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 2 hours ago)