Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 178%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 689 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10677 DZD / KRW
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 106% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 775,890 Dinar (₩7,266,860) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 376,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (29 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Marbella costs €1.06 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £500 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (43 minutes ago)