Cost of living in Bucharest, Romania compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 27.888 DZD / RON
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 4,103 prices entered by 373 different people.
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucharest (Romania) is 13% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patras costs €15 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Udaipur costs ₨0.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 200,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥500,000 (about 2 hours ago)