Cost of living in Brno, Czech Republic compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 818 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.641 DZD / CZK
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brno (Czech Republic) is about the same as in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 349,011 Dinar (75,194 Kč) in Brno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 349,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Cusco costs S/. 4.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 25 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Shkoder costs 300 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €0.17 (about 2 hours ago)