Cost of living comparison between Bristol, United Kingdom and Algiers, Algeria
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 478 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 139.906 DZD / GBP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 81% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 733,304 Dinar (£5,241) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £12,943 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,580 (38 minutes ago)