Cost of living comparison between Bristol, United Kingdom and Algiers, Algeria
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 431 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 134.480 DZD / GBP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 85% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 693,343 Dinar (£5,156) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salvador costs R$ 1,199 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Canberra costs AU$70 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Akron, Ohio costs $712 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,271 (about 3 hours ago)