Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 657 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 134.011 DZD / GBP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 89% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 740,023 Dinar (£5,522) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Atlanta, Georgia costs $11 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Constanţa costs 600 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 250 Dinar (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £860 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,550 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨104 (32 minutes ago)