Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 791 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 137.343 DZD / GBP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 101% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 754,001 Dinar (£5,490) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$41,331 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 23,000 Shilling (44 minutes ago)