Cost of living in Brikama, Gambia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.468 DZD / GMD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brikama (Gambia) is 40% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 526,695 Dinar (213,393 Dalasi) in Brikama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元35 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (38 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Afyonkarahisar costs 24TL (about 1 hour ago)