Cost of living comparison between Bridgetown, Barbados and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 382 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 55.025 DZD / BBD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 119% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 856,547 Dinar (15,566 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (about 2 hours ago)