Cost of living comparison between Bridgetown, Barbados and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 343 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 55.235 DZD / BBD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 108% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 844,810 Dinar (15,295 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barddhaman costs ₨150 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)