Cost of living in Bremen, Germany compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 430 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 117.497 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bremen (Germany) is 62% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 660,085 Dinar (€5,618) in Bremen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 10,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (39 minutes ago)