Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 889 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 121.452 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 16% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 411,385 Dinar (€3,387) in Bratislava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 354,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $34 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4,300 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Skopje costs 891,750 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)