Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba, Canada compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 344 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 82.623 DZD / CAD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba (Canada) is 63% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 638,043 Dinar (C$7,722) in Brandon, Manitoba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)