Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba, Canada compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 451 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 80.133 DZD / CAD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba (Canada) is 40% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 545,266 Dinar (C$6,804) in Brandon, Manitoba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $70 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,017 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 11 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Wollongong costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)