Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba, Canada compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 712 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 90.779 DZD / CAD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba (Canada) is 54% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 562,421 Dinar (C$6,196) in Brandon, Manitoba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 365,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Fernando, Pampanga costs Php6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Hsinchu City costs 90 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$110 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 294,899 (about 2 hours ago)