Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba, Canada compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 808 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 90.531 DZD / CAD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba (Canada) is 44% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 509,076 Dinar (C$5,623) in Brandon, Manitoba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 354,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €40 (less than a minute ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oslo costs kr 3.92 (14 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rosario costs ARS $50 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,541 (34 minutes ago)