Cost of living in Braga, Portugal compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 393 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 117.523 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Braga (Portugal) is 23% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 460,062 Dinar (€3,915) in Braga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Samsun costs 2.40TL (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,426 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 6,000 Дин. (about 3 hours ago)