Cost of living in Botshabelo, South Africa compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 725 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.521 DZD / ZAR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Botshabelo (South Africa) is 6% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 323,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 302,332 Dinar (R 31,754) in Botshabelo.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Seville costs €0.60 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,330 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 22 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Pretoria costs R 30 (35 minutes ago)