Cost of living in Botshabelo, South Africa compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 770 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.327 DZD / ZAR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Botshabelo (South Africa) is 8% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 356,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 328,062 Dinar (R 35,172) in Botshabelo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 2,000 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tempe, Arizona costs $1,220 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $15 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sparwood, British Columbia costs C$15 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sofia costs 919 лв (about 1 hour ago)