Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts, United States compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 246%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,604 prices entered by 308 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 109.859 DZD / USD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts (United States) is 147% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 964,673 Dinar ($8,781) in Boston, Massachusetts to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €46 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €60 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $99 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr350 (24 minutes ago)