Cost of living in Bosaso, Somalia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 574%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 437 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19688 DZD / SOS
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bosaso (Somalia) is 232% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,296,765 Dinar (6,586,585 S) in Bosaso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São José dos Campos costs R$ 100 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €3.69 (about 1 hour ago)