Cost of living in Bosaso, Somalia compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19062 DZD / SOS
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bosaso (Somalia) is 356% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,851,403 Dinar (9,712,333 S) in Bosaso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)