Cost of living in Bordeaux, France compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 326 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 116.342 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 60% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 600,319 Dinar (€5,160) in Bordeaux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)