Cost of living in Bordeaux, France compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 751 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 139.901 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 56% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 501,719 Dinar (€3,586) in Bordeaux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 322,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$238 (about 1 hour ago)