Cost of living in Bordeaux, France compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 288 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 116.056 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 49% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 604,189 Dinar (€5,206) in Bordeaux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 340 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 10 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $23,046 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Athens costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)