Cost of living in Borås, Sweden compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 637 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.554 DZD / SEK
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Borås (Sweden) is 49% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 524,202 Dinar (38,676 kr) in Borås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 351,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lahore costs ₨130,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 1,525 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Galway costs €72 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)