Cost of living in Borås, Sweden compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.286 DZD / SEK
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Borås (Sweden) is 56% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 583,696 Dinar (47,509 kr) in Borås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Netanya costs 10 ₪ (7 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Adelaide costs AU$12 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kazan' costs руб 450 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €1.20 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (28 minutes ago)