Cost of living in Bojnourd, Iran compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Bojnourd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Bojnourd.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 617 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00311 DZD / IRR *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bojnourd (Iran) is 16% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 319,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 267,313 Dinar (﷼ 86,000,988) in Bojnourd.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 100 (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Taipei costs 1,900 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reading, Berkshire costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toluca costs Mex$ 130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Berlin costs €499 (about 2 hours ago)