Cost of living in Bojnourd, Iran compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Bojnourd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Bojnourd.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 779 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00275 DZD / IRR *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bojnourd (Iran) is 20% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 357,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 284,909 Dinar (﷼ 103,568,323) in Bojnourd.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 9,300Vatu (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 32,675 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kumasi costs GH₵50 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rome costs €566 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)