Cost of living in Bojnourd, Iran compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Bojnourd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Bojnourd.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00338 DZD / IRR *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bojnourd (Iran) is 21% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 319,617 Dinar (﷼ 94,528,966) in Bojnourd.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (6 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.96 Lari (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 150 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$20,000 (20 minutes ago)