Cost of living in Bojnourd, Iran compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Bojnourd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Bojnourd.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 565 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00332 DZD / IRR *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bojnourd (Iran) is 17% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 395,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 327,446 Dinar (﷼ 98,510,879) in Bojnourd.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Brussels costs €0.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gaziantep costs 4.25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 500 (about 2 hours ago)