Cost of living in Bogor, Indonesia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 432 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00815 DZD / IDR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bogor (Indonesia) is 13% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 270,880 Dinar (Rp 33,230,703) in Bogor.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Düsseldorf costs €0.89 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adapazarı costs 65TL (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabuk costs ﷼ 16 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (40 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in San Juan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)