Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.879 DZD / NOK
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 129% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 895,424 Dinar (kr 69,525) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 3.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 320,000 Birr (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 250 Afghani (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$650 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madison, Wisconsin costs $20 (42 minutes ago)