Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 696 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.587 DZD / NOK
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 133% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 814,513 Dinar (kr 55,839) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 349,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$99 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Melbourne costs AU$25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Klang costs RM15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $23,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨100 (about 3 hours ago)