Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 812 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.415 DZD / NOK
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 139% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 766,470 Dinar (kr 53,173) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 321,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 95₴ (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sonipat costs ₨1,000 (39 minutes ago)