Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.852 DZD / NOK
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 127% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 923,542 Dinar (kr 71,861) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €20 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lugano costs CHF 2.20 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 1 hour ago)