Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 666 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.971 DZD / NOK
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 137% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 844,198 Dinar (kr 60,426) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 356,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200,000 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thane costs ₨80 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 71 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Juba costs 50 Pound (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (40 minutes ago)