Cost of living comparison between Blantyre, Malawi and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.15453 DZD / MWK
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Blantyre (Malawi) is 20% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 323,844 Dinar (2,095,709 Kwacha) in Blantyre.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)