Cost of living in Blantyre, Malawi compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 675 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15825 DZD / MWK
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Blantyre (Malawi) is 19% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 328,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 265,105 Dinar (1,675,184 Kwacha) in Blantyre.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guarulhos costs R$ 35 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Venice costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Udaipur costs ₨1,800 (about 2 hours ago)