Cost of living in Blantyre, Malawi compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15334 DZD / MWK
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Blantyre (Malawi) is 21% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 322,743 Dinar (2,104,792 Kwacha) in Blantyre.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,500,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 2,399 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 75₴ (about 2 hours ago)