Cost of living in Blantyre, Malawi compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 682 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15938 DZD / MWK
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Blantyre (Malawi) is 21% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 332,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 260,937 Dinar (1,637,195 Kwacha) in Blantyre.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Greater Sudbury costs C$1.35 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$8,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salalah costs ﷼ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$104 (about 2 hours ago)