Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 851 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.663 DZD / KGS
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 22% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 345,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 270,124 Dinar (162,457 som) in Bishkek.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €14 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Belgrade costs 155 Дин. (21 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tyre costs 1,215 L£ (about 1 hour ago)