Cost of living comparison between Birmingham, United Kingdom and Algiers, Algeria
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 621 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 135.157 DZD / GBP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birmingham (United Kingdom) is 73% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 676,514 Dinar (£5,005) in Birmingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heidelberg costs €10 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bangkok costs 55 ฿ (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taiyuan costs 元40 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 3,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 17,155 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php3,000 (about 2 hours ago)