Cost of living in Birjand, Iran compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Birjand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Birjand.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 670 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00271 DZD / IRR *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Birjand (Iran) is 33% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 332,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 222,488 Dinar (﷼ 82,160,374) in Birjand.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,400 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Peterborough costs £379 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lahore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨101,650 (about 3 hours ago)