Cost of living in Birgunj, Nepal compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.046 DZD / NPR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birgunj (Nepal) is 7% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 377,588 Dinar (₨ 361,156) in Birgunj.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ankara costs 5.00TL (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500g of rice in Beijing costs 元100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $54 (about 2 hours ago)