Cost of living in Bintulu, Malaysia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 773 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 29.216 DZD / MYR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bintulu (Malaysia) is about the same as in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 327,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 314,299 Dinar (RM10,758) in Bintulu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,800 ฿ (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €24,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)