Cost of living in Bintulu, Malaysia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 717 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 29.081 DZD / MYR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bintulu (Malaysia) is 6% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 382,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 360,916 Dinar (RM12,411) in Bintulu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leicester costs £2.75 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 800 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tacoma, Washington costs $24 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lahti costs €58 (about 1 hour ago)