Cost of living in Bintulu, Malaysia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 565 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.322 DZD / MYR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bintulu (Malaysia) is 9% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 392,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 357,011 Dinar (RM14,099) in Bintulu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $100 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Glasgow costs £10 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 2,000 zł (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Kathmandu costs ₨ 16,264 (about 1 hour ago)