Cost of living in Billings, Montana, United States compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 338%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 755 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 108.638 DZD / USD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Billings, Montana (United States) is 119% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 899,027 Dinar ($8,275) in Billings, Montana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 411,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$12,000 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $11 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.72 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 407 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amritsar costs ₨500 (39 minutes ago)