Cost of living in Billings, Montana, United States compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 205%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 289 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 110.706 DZD / USD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Billings, Montana (United States) is 65% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 670,009 Dinar ($6,052) in Billings, Montana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Budva costs €3.75 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Khulna costs Taka 30 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)