Cost of living in Bilbao, Spain compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 637 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 121.453 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bilbao (Spain) is 51% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 518,114 Dinar (€4,266) in Bilbao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 342,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $11 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanchang costs 元48 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cherkasy costs 5,933₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $4,574 (about 1 hour ago)