Cost of living in Bilaspur, India compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.613 DZD / INR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bilaspur (India) is 27% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 284,930 Dinar (₨176,672) in Bilaspur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5.00 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨70 (19 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,856 (35 minutes ago)