Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 268 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 59.587 DZD / BAM
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 26% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 289,816 Dinar (4,864KM) in Bihać.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 10,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)