Cost of living comparison between Bielsko-Biała, Poland and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 327 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 28.018 DZD / PLN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała (Poland) is 4% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 391,708 Dinar (13,980 zł) in Bielsko-Biała to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luxembourg costs €1.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$40,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jeddah costs ﷼ 599 (about 3 hours ago)