Cost of living in Białystok, Poland compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 459 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.454 DZD / PLN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 11% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 299,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 266,336 Dinar (9,360 zł) in Białystok.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨100 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 300 Ft (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM10 (39 minutes ago)