Cost of living in Białystok, Poland compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 26.287 DZD / PLN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 18% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 320,545 Dinar (12,194 zł) in Białystok.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 210,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Andorra la Vella costs €30 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Diego, California costs $4.41 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 250,000 L£ (19 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (about 1 hour ago)