Cost of living in Bhubaneswar, India compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 898 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.697 DZD / INR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhubaneswar (India) is 25% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 294,094 Dinar (₨173,331) in Bhubaneswar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,484 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rennes costs €200 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Amman costs Dinar 12 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 200 som (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (39 minutes ago)