Cost of living in Bhilai, India compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 713 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.710 DZD / INR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhilai (India) is 37% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 386,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 242,939 Dinar (₨142,059) in Bhilai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tsukuba costs ¥500 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barrie costs C$1,500 (34 minutes ago)