Cost of living in Bhilai, India compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 807 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.701 DZD / INR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhilai (India) is 29% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 324,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 229,770 Dinar (₨135,051) in Bhilai.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Glasgow costs £50 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 79 kn (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (27 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Nellore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Columbia, South Carolina costs $0.69 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in York costs £0.48 (about 1 hour ago)