Cost of living in Bhavnagar, India compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 770 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.747 DZD / INR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhavnagar (India) is 9% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 337,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 307,536 Dinar (₨176,064) in Bhavnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalgaon costs ₨250 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,220 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dallas, Texas costs $8 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 1 liter in Saint George’s, Grenada costs EC$45 (about 1 hour ago)