Cost of living in Bhatinda, India compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 696 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.762 DZD / INR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhatinda (India) is 15% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 350,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 298,312 Dinar (₨169,288) in Bhatinda.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Udine costs €10 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $50 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $170 (about 1 hour ago)