Cost of living in Bhatinda, India compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 648 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.768 DZD / INR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhatinda (India) is 29% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 384,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 270,928 Dinar (₨153,200) in Bhatinda.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Osaka costs ¥52,693 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Londrina costs R$ 3,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)