Cost of living comparison between Bhatinda, India and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.624 DZD / INR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhatinda (India) is 24% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 309,640 Dinar (₨190,695) in Bhatinda.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nairobi costs Shilling5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Luxembourg costs €8 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rabat costs 180 Dirham (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Birmingham costs £2.00 (about 2 hours ago)