Cost of living in Besançon, France compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 668 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 135.799 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Besançon (France) is 64% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 613,826 Dinar (€4,520) in Besançon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 130 (10 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Pyongyang costs 90,076 ₩ (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Reykjavik costs 30,000 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $0.00 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Palermo costs €1.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 100,000 (38 minutes ago)