Cost of living in Bergen, Norway compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 188%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 947 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.613 DZD / NOK
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bergen (Norway) is 150% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 924,110 Dinar (kr 63,240) in Bergen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 369,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$12,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,500 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Addis Ababa costs 20,000 Birr (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 2 hours ago)