Cost of living in Benin City, Nigeria compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Benin City has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benin City.
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 321 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34719 DZD / NGN *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benin City (Nigeria) is 31% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 530,332 Dinar (1,527,508 ₦) in Benin City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨30,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (40 minutes ago)