Cost of living in Benin City, Nigeria compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Benin City has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benin City.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 431 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.33667 DZD / NGN *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benin City (Nigeria) is 14% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 355,051 Dinar (1,054,607 ₦) in Benin City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Valletta costs €4.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Paris costs €30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)