Cost of living comparison between Benin City, Nigeria and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Benin City has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benin City.
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 327 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.36171 DZD / NGN *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benin City (Nigeria) is 34% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 501,871 Dinar (1,387,500 ₦) in Benin City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 10 zł (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 1.00 Kč (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belfast costs £9,993 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨4,066 (about 1 hour ago)