Cost of living in Benin City, Nigeria compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Benin City has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benin City.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 344 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34920 DZD / NGN *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benin City (Nigeria) is 32% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 537,038 Dinar (1,537,923 ₦) in Benin City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sarajevo costs 1.60KM (about 1 hour ago)