Cost of living in Benin City, Nigeria compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Benin City has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benin City.
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 348 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34766 DZD / NGN *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benin City (Nigeria) is 29% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 504,118 Dinar (1,450,048 ₦) in Benin City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 500 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (37 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coronado, Panama costs 9 B/. (about 2 hours ago)