Cost of living in Beni Mellal, Morocco compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 391 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.111 DZD / MAD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beni Mellal (Morocco) is 13% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 314,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 273,628 Dinar (24,627 Dirham) in Beni Mellal.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 198 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €12 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Płock costs 30 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)