Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 513 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00817 DZD / IDR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 18% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 416,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 341,203 Dinar (Rp 41,748,169) in Bengkulu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €2,100 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨170 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 40 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.20 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php14,000 (17 minutes ago)