Cost of living comparison between Bengkulu, Indonesia and Algiers, Algeria
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 305 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00816 DZD / IDR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 16% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 328,320 Dinar (Rp 40,255,792) in Bengkulu.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $430 (5 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Santo André costs R$ 200 (9 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Panipat costs ₨5,555 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €63 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Samsun costs 35TL (39 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Düsseldorf costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)