Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 349 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00823 DZD / IDR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 8% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 375,240 Dinar (Rp 45,608,000) in Bengkulu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €600 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abbotsford costs C$35 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 7,000KM (about 1 hour ago)