Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 662 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 80.159 DZD / LYD *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 20% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 483,399 Dinar (6,030 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 404,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Stara Zagora costs 350 лв (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $32 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$11 (about 1 hour ago)