Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.746 DZD / LYD *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 20% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 450,038 Dinar (5,864 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seville costs €1.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhopal costs ₨200 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨457 (about 2 hours ago)