Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 414 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 77.587 DZD / LYD *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 25% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 413,098 Dinar (5,324 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 330,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver costs C$11 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Leuven costs €50 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)