Cost of living in Belluno, Italy compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 320 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 115.882 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belluno (Italy) is 52% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 618,981 Dinar (€5,341) in Belluno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 150TL (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niterói costs R$ 80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sulaymaniyah costs 30,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)