Cost of living in Belize City, Belize compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 787 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 56.070 DZD / BZD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belize City (Belize) is 43% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 489,598 Dinar (BZ$8,732) in Belize City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 343,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hrodna costs 6.00 BYN (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Amman costs Dinar 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ghent costs €120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ottawa costs C$20 (about 2 hours ago)