Cost of living in Belgorod, Russia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.838 DZD / RUB
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belgorod (Russia) is 18% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 306,462 Dinar (руб 166,717) in Belgorod.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,800 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 40 (26 minutes ago)